Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blogging reflection.

What are two things you are most proud of on your blog?
1. I am most proud of my Canada and China assignment because i think taht it represents Canadas features and China's.. I also think it is a good assignment that i workwed hard on and thought through.
2. I am second most proud of my Island man project because it was one of the first assignments i did and thats when i first realised i really enjoyd blogging and i learned lots of new things.

Why would you recommend blogging to other students?
I i would definitly recommend this to other students because its a great and easier way to elarn and teach. It is also way easier to work and you never have to worry about losing your homework. With me that was a problem and with online learning it really helped me get organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment